Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1st

On our way to the 120' repeal
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Traffic jam in the pool.
Navyapproved#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I may regret suggesting this, but how about this for next years scout camp build? Minus the beer of course. ðŸ˜‚
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Did we go to the temple or to the carnival? Here's a hint, it was super crowded.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
These funny girls are attempting to scrub their sharpie tattoos off. The hanitizer seems to be working...at least a little bit. ‪#‎duckfacefail‬ ðŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey The chlorine should finish it off for them.
LikeReply1July 1 at 2:21pm
What a mess!! I can't believe this garage!!
AngryShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey That's disgusting. How embarrassing! What a slob
Christine Nelson Kidd I was only kidding ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€
Scott Hardey I know you were kidding. But it was a disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment