Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23rd

I would appear I have been to NPS today but that is not the case. If anyone is looking for chip board ( what ever that is) I can hook you up๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford It's a present from his mother ๐Ÿ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
First batch of hundreds....fresh garden salsa!!
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Soooo yummy!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Scott's wants in on that.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Starting to put it all back together ๐Ÿ˜
Like
Comment
When your cousin and her family (who you havent seen in years) visit you must take them to Tepanyaki
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey And so begins the Month of Visitors.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Smokey yucky day. 2 fires about an hour away (Antelope Island & just south of Saratoga Springs). We're socked in. ‪#‎causedbylightning‬
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment