Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29th


Our family is being tested hardcore. We don't understand what is going on. I mean, we've been tested before of course, but nothing like this.‪#‎faithinhisplan‬ ‪#‎hesunderacaragain‬ (ps that is a great ute sticker!)

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I thought the jeep had the broken axle.
Amie Crawford It all started with a broken park brake....
Christine Nelson Kidd You can do anything crawfords!!! Keep the faithπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Christine Nelson Kidd Glad He is wearing safety glasses
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Will I ever have a weekend without a broken car πŸ€”

Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford The magic 8 ball says no.
Jimmy Crawford I feel much better after the clip I posted
Christie Skousen Hardey Dang. Your problems are nothing compared to that. There's always sometime who has it worse.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I want one of those!!! And yardzee!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Wo! That is large.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
To quote the bishop "there's nothing better, on a hot day, then a snowie." I fully sustain this man.

Like
Comment
Finally home after a very long 3 mile tour

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did you Gilligan? Oh wait, that was a 3 HOUR tour.
Jimmy Crawford With in the first mile we had 2 broken rear axle shafts a differential locker broken. By the end we had a broken leaf spring broken front axle shaft, one roll over and a dislocated shoulder. And to make things worse McDonald's was still closed for remodeling when we got in town.
Christie Skousen Hardey Yeah, I don't think I need to go "jeeping" with your crew. Sounds a little too exciting for me. Who dislocated their shoulder?
Jimmy Crawford My friends girlfriend when they tipped over. But she dislocated the other one last time on the same trail. We think the trail just doesn't like her.
Amie Crawford It's a good trail to hike though. πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸšΆπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»
Christie Skousen Hardey Is that your method of transport?
Amie Crawford Yes. Yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment