Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18th



Let's see how well this flex seal really works.
Waitingforthepooltoburst#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Did you just spray flex seal on it? You might need some fiberglass on the inside
Scott Hardey I glued a patch on the inside and outside and then sprayed the flex seal around the edges of the patch. Should work... I will fill the pool tomorrow and we will know
Jimmy Crawford Can't wait to hear the results
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Smiths had these for .99!! Now I am going to make a pie.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Mmmmm. Strawberry pie.
Jimmy Crawford I love strawberry pie
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Repel Refresher. Subwaytrip365#
Like
Comment
Yep. We went to the library for FHE. Now we're watching Sword in the Stone. ‪#‎girlsnight365‬
Like
Comment
And they're off to EFY for the week.
Like
Comment
Love
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Oh I'm going to miss that kid! Did you send that pic to his mom?
Amie Crawford Never mind...I see they were there too 😍
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd Fun times at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment