Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 12th

Not sure what this door would be used for
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford It goes to the Bat Cave silly.
Christie Skousen Hardey Harry Potter of course.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Chitchen Itza jaguar whistle
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford When I first read this, I thought your auto-correct went hay-wire!๐Ÿ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey Struggling for a selfie today?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hanging with these kiddos at Lagoon today. Scott & Nate had to be responsible & work.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Just driving around. In my jeep. With no doors.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Just in case we don't make it out you can find us ๐Ÿ˜€
LikeReply1July 12 at 3:26pm
Scott Hardey Have a blast. Say hi to Sasquatch for me
Christie Skousen Hardey I was going to say the same thing as Scott.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment