Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 3rd


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Boy, it's been a long day. Going to slow things down with the book of Jacob.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Post Cox family party?
Amie Crawford Ha! No. Just lots that had to get done today.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My bed got hijacked. I may need to find a new place to sleep.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My entire family is here. All 30 of us!!!
LoveShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey That's a big smile to have 30 people at your house
Nofamilydrama#
Amie Crawford What's the line like for the bathroom? ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This game is killing me
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I saw the caption before I saw the game & I thought you were playing cupcake maker again.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Driving home from visiting my new nephew.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Visiting the new baby
Cutebabysounds#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment