Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11th



LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey You going back to school Kidd?
Christine Nelson Kidd I wish. This school has changed a ton. Nk
LikeReply1July 12 at 12:38pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
While the rest of the world is playing Pokémon Go, I am enjoying MLB homerun derby
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I knew you were a closet Video Gamer. CVG365#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Are you at Texas Roadhouse?
Jimmy Crawford Yes we are
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Wanted to see how long it would take for someone to come by looking for Pokemon. It took this lazy fool less then 2 minutes (from when I sat down on my front steps) to DRIVE by, with his phone in his hand. So much for getting active. I guess he's out of his house at least. I wonder what the percentage of accidents will increase to.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Then there's these characters that came walking by 5 min later. At least they are together socializing & moving around. That was my requirement for my kids. They can't play alone or in the house/car.
Christine Nelson Kidd We were just on the BYU Idaho campus and everyone was playing!
Amie Crawford I don't even know what you guys are talking about 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey 20 min in & here's group 3. Amie, my boys will teach you all about it.
Christine Nelson Kidd Accidents, kidnappings, lost children, etc.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Toured BYU I today. Can't believe how the school has changed since my Ricks College days! Bought myself a shirt to wear while I sit at my computer!
LoveShow more reactions
Comment
FREE SLURPEE DAY!! And Happy Anniversary to my hubby!! 😘😘
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What a well deserved treat on your special day. Happy anniversary Crawdads.
Christine Nelson Kidd Happy Anniversary and Happy Slurpee Day. What a fun treat every year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment