Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th


My mothers Bday present we bought her. He is boozer Bob the gnome.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! You should lay him on his side.
LikeReply1July 5 at 9:31am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Logan Temple
Coolfireworksshotwithtemple#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
HappyFourth! Cheesetouch365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford That is so gross! 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Jeepers. A rare breed of awesomeness. TERAFLEX#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd No parade is complete unless there are jeeps
LikeReply1July 4 at 2:44pm
Jimmy Crawford 😢 I missed Jeeps
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I've NEVER come back from a girls camp this nasty dirty. I think Kyle has another job opportunity.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! He's up for it. Just not today.
Amie Crawford There's gotta be 3-4 inches of mud just on the trailer. 😐
Jimmy Crawford We had to get to our scenic tour. The funny thing is I was only worried if we would make it to the tour destination for the tour.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I wish we would have saved a bigger area for everyone. Oh wait... we did.
Imovedyourstuffpercityordinance#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Enjoying the hammocks at my cousin's house. Whitney wanted one of these so bad when we were in Mexico.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd That looks sooo relaxing!
LikeReply1July 4 at 2:43pm

No comments:

Post a Comment