Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25th


Hmmm, only one of our landscape lights is working. Time to diagnose
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Diagnosis=Voles
LikeReply1July 26 at 1:54pm
Amie Crawford Ha! I was going to add that last night but didn't because I blame the voles for everything! Every time I mow the front yard I start the bad vole talk in my head ๐Ÿ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey Are you having vole issue this year? I don't think we have them right now. That damage is from last year.
Amie Crawford Yes. They're in the front and back yard.
Christie Skousen Hardey Shoot. That pig nextdoor is not doing its job.
My parents got their mission call.....they are going to Tokyo Japan for 23 months!!!!!!!They are working with military relations and other jobs the mission needs.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Wow! That's amazing! Do they speak Japanese or will most of the people they work with be American?
Amie Crawford My friend lived there while her hubby was in the marines. She loved it!! They will have a great time!!
Christine Nelson Kidd No they don't speak Japanese. It's English speaking. They are working with a naval base
Scott Hardey Very cool
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Nate taking care of the hornets
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did anyone get stung?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Oh my heck. Now he's looking at reef blowers. I can no longer afford living next to my neighbors ๐Ÿ˜‚
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What's a reef blower? Are you scuba diving soon?
Amie Crawford Lol. It's an episode from SpongeBob. He was really looking at a leaf blower. We really could use one, you know, because we have no trees in our yard. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey LOL! We have no trees as well but we sure do get a lot of leaves in our yard. Darn wind.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hmm. The city wants to rezone the area behind the townhomes to single family w/9000 square foot lots (minimum). What do you think about that? I guess the LDS church they were in talks with the church didn't pan out.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment