Made strawberry jam for the very first time. I wanted to make freezer jam, but followed the wrong recipe...i ended up making regular jam that you need to can. Well, it tastes good, and it's setting up well. I didn't can it and I'm still putting it in the freezer! #notatotalepicfail365
Scott's cousins were supposed to leave tomorrow & my parents were supposed to get here Sat. The cousins left this morning & I was enjoying being lazy for the day. It was fabulous (& I really enjoyed having the cousins here). Then my mom texts me at 2:30 saying they will get to my house by 6. TONIGHT! HUNGRY! Oh snap! Thank goodness I have 3 kids who know how to work & did a fabulous job helping me clean the house. Thank goodness for a husband who is picking up dinner. Now if I can just get that 4th child to clean the bathroom & his bedroom, we'll be in great shape.
"Mom, did you plant all these white flowers?" Gonna have to go with a no on that one Ally. #morningglory #baneofmygardensexistence












No comments:
Post a Comment