365Selfie#
Sunday, July 17, 2016
July 17th
Amie Crawford
July 17 at 9:17pm
Pinwheel wishes for EVERYONE
❣
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
I'm not familiar with pinwheel wishes. I hope they come true.
Like
·
Reply
·
July 17 at 11:02pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
What did you wish for during pinwheel? Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
July 18 at 12:48pm
Amie Crawford
A vacation
😂
Like
·
Reply
·
July 18 at 1:44pm
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
July 18 at 6:09am
·
West Jordan
Home from work at 10:30 back in at 02:00
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Yuck.
Like
·
Reply
·
July 18 at 6:41am
Christine Nelson Kidd
Why? Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
July 18 at 12:47pm
Amie Crawford
It was his choice. Don't let him fool you
😜
😂
Like
·
Reply
·
July 18 at 1:40pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
July 17 at 11:19pm
I have Mon-Fri Slim Guy Suit but need to buy a new suit for Sunday Big Guy! Dom where is the needleandthread365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Scott Hardey
I wanted to post the video clip but given the language I thought I would just post the pic. Funny movie
Like
·
Reply
·
2
·
July 18 at 9:14am
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
July 17 at 7:07pm
·
West Jordan
Girl cousins!
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Christine Nelson Kidd and Amie Crawford
Comments
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
July 17 at 6:42pm
It's a good day!!
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Scott Hardey
I see a vole in the garden
Like
·
Reply
·
July 17 at 6:45pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Kyle didn't eat all that while he was watering your yard?
Like
·
Reply
·
July 17 at 7:05pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
July 17 at 5:55pm
·
West Jordan
Sunday BBQ 4
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment