365Selfie#
Thursday, July 28, 2016
July 28th
Christine Nelson Kidd
July 28 at 11:27pm
Hello365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Amie Crawford
Comments
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
July 28 at 11:09pm
·
West Jordan
Couple of new toys for the pool
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
July 28 at 8:29pm
Family....
The dog didn't come....he passed away on Monday. Sad but not sad.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
I'm laughing but I shouldn't. I'm almost surprised they came this soon after the dog died.
Like
·
Reply
·
July 28 at 8:33pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
I know. They said they needed to get away. Politic talking right now. I got away....
Like
·
Reply
·
July 28 at 8:38pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Haha!
Like
·
Reply
·
July 28 at 8:45pm
Write a reply...
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
July 28 at 2:55pm
Today's selfie brought to you by the letter W & the word mom.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
July 28 at 9:17am
Using my 4th vacation day today for the entire summer. Much needed day away
😝
Love
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
3
You, Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Yay! Have fun!
Like
·
Reply
·
July 28 at 11:16am
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment