Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 7th


Tepanyaki on a whim. Why not.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Uhhh, you were there
Christie Skousen Hardey It was so good!
LikeReply1July 7 at 9:30pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Here is the status of the new airport
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Very cool. Is that on the west side of the airport?
Scott Hardey Looks like a rough landing
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Cliff jumping in Glacier "ICE" cold water.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Brr. No thanks.
Scott Hardey Looks fun
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Surprised Ally at her sewing class.
Itis200yardsfrommyofffice#
Love
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm so glad you saw her. I stopped by but she was out to lunch.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This girl is tuckered out! She got 5 Zika bites! ‪#‎bringontheantiitchcream‬
Like
Comment

LOOK! A medical center 3 min away from home! 78th & 55th ish. I hope they have an urgent care & take our insurance. I also hope they actually build it. How many signs go up then it never gets built?
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment