Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6th


Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That picture makes the water look so blue! Like you're in the Caribbean or something. I bet it's not nearly as warm as the Caribbean though.
Christine Nelson Kidd The water was super blue...but cold!
On our way home from swimming
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I heard some 14 yr old kid took you down tonight.
Jimmy Crawford I will give him credit that yes I went under the water.
UnlikeReply1July 7 at 5:44am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Work never stops. Processing rent payments to keep my owners happy
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Bear Lake. Haven't been on a tube/ski boat in a very long time!! Lots of fun.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Do they have catamarans?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Can't decide which selfie to post. The end of my binge watching of Friends (which started at the same time as the selfie page) or Kyle's crazy hair this morning. So you get both.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Still a member of the zero cavity club ðŸ¤“
Wow
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment