Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 5th


Usually when I head home from work and the sun is in this position it's winter.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hmmm. Can't decide which old man, tourist, flowery shirt to go with
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ally's turn to deep clean her room. The best part is that she did not want my help!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sending this cute girl off to her first Girl Scout Camp. I'm a bucket of nerves.‪#‎pleasestayhydrated‬😰 ‪#‎itsonly2nights‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I didn't know she was still doing girl scouts! Well, she will have a fabulous time! How fun for her.
Amie Crawford She's not. My friend is a troop leader, had an extra spot and invited Savanna to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment