Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 30th

This green thumb has nothing to do with gardening & everything to do with super duper awesome kayaks that I can't wait to take out on the lake, everyday of every summer. Dreams do come true. ‪#‎almostdonepainting‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The boys least favorite dinner...chicken pillows! We only get to eat them when he's out of town. ‪#‎fancycucumberstoo‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Look at you going all out for your girls.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey I see a granola bar. Compliments of Christine?
Amie Crawford I see squirt guns! Hope y'all had fun!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Kayak build....again. Painting bottom rails.
Finalpush#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford You can do it!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Watch your hands bro. They're a little high.
LikeReply1June 30 at 5:39pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment