Saturday, July 30, 2016

July 30th




Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hanging with my girls. 3 generations.

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Teacher/MiaMaid movie night.
I took a normal picture and then turned to take a selfie and then Lyle bolted so he wouldn't need in my "selfie"
Kyleisthenewflash#

Like
Comment
Today is looking up. Great hike and I think my truck is good now cross your fingers the Teton trip
Is in 3 days

Like
Comment
Cooking for a crowd day 2!
A ton of leftovers!
I'm not cooking for a few days.

Like
Comment
Took the morning off from working on cars. Up at 0600, on the mountain by 0830. Ranger Ruth gave our little group a fabulous tour of the 3 caves.‪#‎familytime365‬

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Isn't that so cool (in more than one way). We did that about 3 years ago & would love to do it again. Maybe with a new knee first.
LikeReply1July 30 at 12:29pm
Amie Crawford Last time I went, I was with my Merry Miss class!#oldschoolprimary365
Christie Skousen Hardey Merry Miss?!! What! Glad you took the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment