Saturday, July 9, 2016

July 9th

I'm going to redeem myself from our first date and share the Bananas tonight
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford The 6 of us would have not been able to eat it all 😦
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Had a run in with a rogue semi truck tire. Munched up my bumper.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Are you guys ok?? I'm sure It'll buff right out.
Christie Skousen Hardey We're fine but we'll need to replace the chrome below the license plate.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
‪#‎granolabars‬
Yep more granola bars.
Thought I try a different variety.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey TSAround2#
Amie Crawford Borderpatrol365# oh Canada!
Christie Skousen Hardey Keep your lawyer on speed dile.
Jimmy Crawford Those are my favorite ones
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hot dog on a stick mmmmmmmm
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Never been there.
Amie Crawford What? That's crazy talk! 😂
LikeReply1July 9 at 9:53pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Gettin ready for Big Backpack trip! Gearheads365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey What, no granola bars? I know you have to still have some
Christine Nelson Kidd NK you LOVE your gear
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
His first time in the movie recliners!
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey What are you seeing?
Jimmy Crawford #itsclassified But I'm sure you could get the info off Hillary's server
LikeReply1July 9 at 7:43pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Have fun on your hot date!
LikeReply1July 9 at 8:13pm

Successful kidney transplant for Tailyr.
Like
Comment
Foot selfie 👣 who knew that my expensive flip flops expand when you add water.
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment