Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31st



No more stake youth activities for this crew. They're going inactive.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd What happened to Keels ankle? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey He fell right after Scott.
Christine Nelson Kidd What were they playing? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey Giant beach ball volleyball.
Christine Nelson Kidd It is a violent sport. Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd We have crutches if anyone needs them ðŸ˜€ Yikes! That ankle looks awful!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Nice bear😉😉
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This place looked so much bigger when I was 5
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Are you in Copper Town? Nk
Amie Crawford I loved that place! Burning your biscuits on that slide was a must every summer! I'm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ouuuuuuch! Jim, this usually happens to you at youth activities. I took one for you this time bro.
Maybe now my ankle is broken enough so that the doctor will allow me to get surgery. Last time he said it is only a level two tear and it needs to be a level three. Hoping I jacked it good this time so I can have it repaired
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Ouch. Leg day should be fun tomorrow
Christie Skousen Hardey Drama at the youth activity.
Christine Nelson Kidd Bursitis in the ankle? Nk
Scott Hardey Nope. Just a little gout
Christine Nelson Kidd Christmas ankle? Nk
Amie Crawford That looks terrible! ðŸ™ˆ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Oh, I'm just putting my IKEA shelves together with my she-tools.
Love
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Checking out the towel rack chair.
Like
Comment
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Is there a special location for pick up? I'm assuming they don't want their front doors blocked.
Christine Nelson Kidd Yes it's around back by the garden center.

No comments:

Post a Comment