Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12th


Just a,tad bit hot and humid on Texas. Its so humid, The windows in this restaurant are dropping with condensation
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I do not miss that at all
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Great trip pictures take one hour before Amie was enlisted in to trail fix duty.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Another great adventure in the books!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Good meeting huh?
Christine Nelson Kidd Nope. Mayor Rolfe threatened our community with heavy taxes or Apartment complexes if we do not approve. Classy Guy! What an A Hole. Nk
Amie Crawford Please tell me you're joking. Is this all to pay for that wonderful data center he wants built up the street?
Summer of carnage continues. Fun camping trip only to have the trailer welds all break. I'm done. No more trips. No more cars. I'm selling everything. I'm at my limit. In Heber and can't find any thick tie downs. Still trying to keep the faith. Might start cussing, just cover your ears.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Do you need help? Nk
Amie Crawford Maybe but not yet
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh man. Are you in the road again?
Amie Crawford Yes. On the road. Almost home. My blinker just went out too. We're laughing again. It's all good. 😂
Amie Crawford I was hangry when I posted this originally. I should have waited.😳
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Feeding the cross country team. Crawfords come get some food if you get home and need food. There is a ton!!!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Sweet!!! How late is too late?? 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Look at these beatiful roses Scott got me for our anniversary! Too bad I can't bring them home on the plane. I'll just have to admire them via the picture.‪#‎Imgonnalearnhowtomakethese‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Gorgeous!! Never seen those before. Looks like you have had an awesome anniversary!
Christie Skousen Hardey It's been pretty great. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment