365Selfie#
Monday, August 29, 2016
August 29th
Amie Crawford
August 29 at 8:44pm
I don't even know what is happening here.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
You are eating treats
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 9:13pm
Amie Crawford
Mmmmm treats...
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 9:28pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
I need more info on the poster hanging from your ceiling & why it's there.
Like
·
Reply
·
August 30 at 5:38am
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
August 29 at 8:47pm
·
Las Vegas, NV
Comish/Foz. Now that's a sushi roll! Sexy365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Jimmy Crawford
What the heck is that?
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 8:48pm
Scott Hardey
I would down that in a Heart beat
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 8:54pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Is that the famous Something Sexy??
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 9:12pm
Scott Hardey
It's definitely something
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 9:17pm
Write a reply...
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
August 29 at 8:48pm
·
West Jordan
I love selfies with my first love
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
The 4wheel???
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
August 29 at 9:13pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
August 29 at 4:12pm
Thank you Walmart for giving me these massive pictures through the years. I've never framed them, only used the 8x10. I don't have the heart to throw them away but I don't know what to do with them.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
One day you can give them to your children & they can have the memory forever.
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 4:15pm
Amie Crawford
I have a few of those as well! Can't get rid of them!
:)
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 4:51pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
August 29 at 1:37pm
It's starting to come together! Liking how it's turning out.
#
turninyourPTAmembership
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Looks great! I paid today
😀
Unlike
·
Reply
·
1
·
August 29 at 2:27pm
Scott Hardey
Nice job! Looks great.
Like
·
Reply
·
August 29 at 3:40pm
Scott Hardey
August 29 at 8:23am
·
West Jordan
Getting reacquainted with a long lost friend.
Cruiseisinlessthan50days#
Gottadrop15lbs#
saynotosugar#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment