Monday, August 8, 2016

August 8th


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Do I want to know what's happening here? ðŸ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey Is that those bubbles you blow up with a straw?
Christine Nelson Kidd Yes! They are not as easy as it looks.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Well I broke her b-day present 5 min after opening it
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford It wasn't me this time!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh boy. Better exchange that.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ran into some former Long Beach East Stake members. My mom is telling them everything I've already heard, every time someone new will listen. And we're reminiscing & getting caught up on what's been going in on So Cal since they moved away. I was very surprised that they let my twin bro in laws babysit their kids. They claim they were desperate at the time. Lol!‪#‎sponbergs‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Gotta love when the parents tell the repeat stories.
Christie Skousen Hardey Come over & you too can hear all those same stories.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ummm, a Chapel at the airport.
Biblebelt#
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Didn't fly Delta today 'eh?
Scott Hardey When the company pays, you fly anyone. Companydollar#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Amie Crawford Oh I totally understand. I only said that because of the "power outage" they had today and all the cancelled flights. What a mess that caused! Have fun this week 
LikeReply1August 8 at 9:30pm
Christie Skousen Hardey I saw that on the news! My heart breaks for all the ticket counter & gate agents. That would be my worst nightmare! It also goes to show that if there's an EMP attack, ain't nobody going nowhere.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Birthday fun with Whitley today!
No more babies in this house. We have a 10 year old!!
Love
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Happy Birthday Whit!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
We have an official teenager in our house! ‪#‎happy13thbday‬ ‪#‎myminime‬‪#‎she‬'llbedrivingsoon
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Love the cake! Nice. I'm surprised Jim isn't letting her drive already.
Amie Crawford Thanks! ðŸŽ¼
He is letting her drive already. All of our cars are sticks, she has to get that clutch thing down! ðŸ˜‚
Christine Nelson Kidd Happy Birthday Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment