Friday, August 5, 2016

August 5th



On the parade route. The Parade of Homes route that is.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Fun!! Enjoy those beautiful homes!!
Amie Crawford How are the kitchens?? I want to redo mine soooo badly!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
By now you all know I have a very complicated family history. I never heard my father speak well of his father. I didn't learn my grandfathers name until I was in my teens. I never saw a picture of him, or knew what his trade was, how many siblings he had, the list goes on and on and on...well, all of that has finally changed! I know he worked construction, he has many siblings, and now I have in my possession, a picture of my Grandpa Cox. Oh happy day! I can take that picture and put it next to a picture of my father, brother and nephew and see that the Cox gene runs deep! Happy tears, happy day! I even learned the rest of the story about my middle name! Augh! That's a story for another day. Sorry for the long post, but since Jim's not home to tell my stories too, you guys get them. Mildred is my grandma btw. 😝
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey This just brought a huge smile to my face. I'm so happy for you.
Love
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Looks yummy!
Christine Nelson Kidd Have you had a good nights sleep ???😴😴
Christine Nelson Kidd That looks like good syrup
LikeReply1August 5 at 5:01pm

No comments:

Post a Comment