Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23rd


Totally forgot to post this yesterday. Oops. Anyway, this is how I get my exercise. By going to Smith's twice a day.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Me too! Except I'm usually at Walmart twice a day.
Christine Nelson Kidd Smiths is a curse to my bank account!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ummm Christie did you forget something today??
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Gold for effort!!!
Scott Hardey Love the deer in the headlights look
Jimmy Crawford Are you starting to run?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Love it when school starts, I get new books to read.
Like
Comment
Going out to lunch with friends always makes for a great day!
Like
Comment
Groundbreaking ceremony for our new KW office. Corner of 4000 w and Daybreak Parkway.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Fun fun! The girls really look alike with their hair pulled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment