Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25th


I know where you were tonight.
Doubleparked#
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford It's the only to park over at that place! 😂
Christine Nelson Kidd You should really just bring one car 😉
Amie Crawford Why be like other "normal" parents?
Jimmy Crawford With the problems we have been having with our cars it is a requirement to bring a back up incase one can't make it home. It's what a good scout would do and be prepared. LOL
Scott Hardey Good plan
Beprepared#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Just found out I need to pack a bag and be ready to go by noon tomorrow!!! I have no idea what's going on!!
#superexcited
#happybirthdaytome
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Nice one Kidd. Pulling out all the stops.
Christie Skousen Hardey Ooh! Can't wait to hear about this!
Amie Crawford What????? How fun!!!!!
Christine Nelson Kidd Can't wait to tell you all tomorrow. Haven't been this excited for awhile.!!!
Amie Crawford We'll have to do lunch next week!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Yeah it's really a Eww thang! Nk
Scott Hardey That's a nasty cold sore. Who you been kissin
Jimmy Crawford Not quite sure how to answer that🤔. I'm pretty sure it would lead to a fat lip on the other side to match.
Christine Nelson Kidd Are there spider babies in your lip?
Amie Crawford Eeww to the max! 🙈
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Look at Alison being a good driver! 😃
Christine Nelson Kidd I am one lucky girl this year. 🎂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
For the first time this year we are relaxing in the front yard
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Did the twins come over with any statues? Nk
Amie Crawford Here's our relaxing 😂
Christine Nelson Kidd That reminds me of Southern Living. Everyone always congregated to the front porch in TN. Nk
Scott Hardey Just pull out the couch from inside and put it on the porch, or...lawn. Southernlivin#
Christine Nelson Kidd Awesome pic of the crawfords. It was a nice evening.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Good day of selfies today!!! 😝
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Very entertaining!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Taking a little Whit time & watching Fixer Upper.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I miss watching that show. Seen all the episodes Netflix has. 😊
Christine Nelson Kidd Did you watch in Spanish? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey I should totally do that. Today's Spanish was rough. Had trouble with gender.
Christine Nelson Kidd Did you refer to The comish as mujer? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! No but I can't figure out if milk is male or female.
Christine Nelson Kidd Oh boy I had no idea that milk had a sex! Kabooooooooom! There went the universe
Amie Crawford The conversations you miss because you're helping coach a soccer team 😳

No comments:

Post a Comment