Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3rd


Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Beautiful scarf.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sleeping in a tent for fun.

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I wore braces for 17 months and never ever had a bracket brake off nor never lost a band. This sweet teenager of mine just broke off a bracket. 8 weeks ago she broke a band off. Looks like an unscheduled ortho visit will be in our future plans. ‪#‎teeanagers365‬

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The kayak day is finally here!! It's been almost a year since Nathan started talking about this crazy adventure. Have fun guys, be safe on the water and create some awesome memories.
The day I get to sleep in.....I can't go back to sleep!!!

Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford They'll have fun! I've been up with Jim this morning too. Drove him up to the church and prayed the entire way home. Now I'm off to work until the girls wake up then it's play time!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Up till 1 with Scott. Then woke him up @ 4. Now I'm up with Kyle to take him to band. Hoping for a nap today & that Scott will stay awake (he's never fallen asleep driving before, knock on wood). 

Oh, he just came home. Forgot his sunglass.
...See More

Scott Hardey 6 hours of driving on 2 hours of sleep. Gonna be a blast
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Going to upgrade for the trip
Kayak2016#

Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Jim was looking at some at Cabelas the other day 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Does that sign say 75 dollars?
LikeReplyAugust 3 at 4:21am




Will I be a winner🤔
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Repentance is great! Nk
LikeReply1August 6 at 6:12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment