Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 27th



Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Thanks everyone for making my birthday so much fun!!!
Christine Nelson Kidd Nathan you did a fabulous job!!
Amie Crawford Happy Birthday!!! So glad we got to celebrate with you ๐Ÿ˜
Christie Skousen Hardey Happy ๐ŸŽ‚ birthday!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Dom wants to get this for me for Christmas. Fallowcrip365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Wow! Now I totally believe you bought that cop outfit.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Happy birthday Christine
Big40#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Thanks everyone!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Ha ha ha! He looks amazing!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Nathan Kidd tells the truth. Sunday, August 27, 2017
Thetruthwillcomeout#
Haha
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Oh my heck to stinkin funny.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Anyone need a door? I have a hook up. Thanks Amie for speeding so I could get my selfie on today.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd There has been a lot of careless driving antics just for selfies the last 250ish days ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Amie Crawford I WAS SPEEDING IN HAPPY VALLEY!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey It was chilly at our game.
Amie Crawford I'm not the coach. It's a team effort. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Triple selfie from Scott's work activity. #redbash
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Cute face paint!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Happy Birthday fun with my girls. Watching a movie??? Something's fishy??
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment