Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1st

I am ready to rock the Tetons. Pancakewater365#

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I love to come home to happy people.

Like
Comment
In the words of Whitley...
Mom it would be really sad if you died. But... Amie Crawford would feel bad for us and would buy me gifts. Not sure if Whitley wants me around or if she just wants presents???

Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Your Kidds crack me up. She had a good theory of me and my friends the other day.
LikeReply1August 1 at 1:44pm
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! Sounds like a tough call on Whit's part.
LikeReply1August 1 at 2:10pm
Amie Crawford Oh dear! There is truth in all of that. 😦😂
LikeReply1August 1 at 2:12pm
Scott Hardey Keeping you around and getting presents- DOUBLE BONUS!!
LikeReply1August 1 at 4:40pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Happy birthday Kyle. I may have smeared your sunglasses in frosting from your bday cake but, I admit to nothing.

Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Happy Birthday Kyle!!
Amie Crawford Happy Birthday!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Our scouts are so GREAT! What a wonderful day of service these young men and leaders are providing today! ‪#‎AMERICA365‬
He has had enough selfie. Happy birthday Kyle
GotchaMel#

Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment