365Selfie#
Friday, August 19, 2016
August 19th
Christie Skousen Hardey
with
Rylee Ashcraft
.
August 19 at 8:55pm
Last round of company for the summer.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Christine Nelson Kidd and Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Yay for company!!! Lots of fun. What will you do with an empty house next week?
Like
·
Reply
·
August 20 at 10:52pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Not worry about entertaining. I'm turning off my host mode for a while.
Like
·
Reply
·
August 21 at 7:08am
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
August 19 at 9:46pm
·
West Jordan
S'mores with the cousins
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Christine Nelson Kidd and Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
So how many smores have you all eaten this summer?
Like
·
Reply
·
August 20 at 10:51pm
Scott Hardey
Way too many. You guys?
Like
·
Reply
·
August 20 at 11:13pm
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
August 19 at 9:20pm
Finally get this cute girl home....and she's SICK!!! I hope she's better tomorrow, and what ever she has is just sleep deprivation and not a cold...giving her some NyQuil and putting her to bed!
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Camp wore her out?
Like
·
Reply
·
August 19 at 11:00pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Man I can't believe Hailey and Abby were sick! I felt bad. Hailey still had a ton of fun!!!
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
August 20 at 10:50pm
Amie Crawford
Right! Abby slept until almost 11 this morning. She's feeling a lot better. I kept checking in on Hailey, she probably wished I just stop texting her.
😂
Like
·
Reply
·
August 20 at 10:56pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Thank you.
Like
·
Reply
·
August 20 at 10:57pm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment