Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2nd


Fight the power round #2. Cityhallhearing365#

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Hey that looks like Amie at the stand
Christine Nelson Kidd Oh yeah. She testified of hell, fire and Brimbstone. Good stuff. Nk
Amie Crawford Ha ha!! I was so nervous!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Good for you Amie!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I've been a millions places today and didn't think to take a selfie. So here is my band fundraiser stuff from Kyle. This is cute. I may need to give it to someone.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I bought that same mix 😝
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Almost forgot the mixer for my morning breakfast for the next 3 days of pancake mush.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I could have sworn we were done working on these things.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford They will Never be done!! Ha ha!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Getting some school shopping done while Abb's is at her piano class.‪#‎retailtherapyisarealthing‬

Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Retail therapy is awesome!!
LikeReply1August 2 at 2:07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment