Thursday, September 1, 2016

September 1st



It's that time of year

Like
Comment
No rain all year now I'm in a poncho

Haha
Comment
Just spent a whopping 2 & a half hours at the school to collect a whole 9 memberships. Should have brought my salesman husband to get people to join.

Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Is it because you sent out papers already??
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
That moment you realize you still have your sunglasses on and not your regular glasses. No wonder I couldn't see! It's going to be a long day my friends!! ðŸ˜‚

Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Did you wear your sunglasses at night? Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd I was going to say that
Christie Skousen Hardey

Write a reply...
Amie Crawford I do on occasion. Depends on what's going on ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Finally get a chance to elevate my foot today
Kankle#

Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Please go to the doctor!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Is that two different angles or did you photoshop your foot for more sympathy?
Scott Hardey Different angles. No photos hop needed
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd It appears that gangrene has set in. Need to get that bad boy amputated. Nk
Scott Hardey Come on over and bring your saw
Christie Skousen Hardey

Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Boooo. you should have stuck to your guns and ordered pancakes with no butter and no syrup
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Awesome day at the temple. Exactly what I needed. ❤️❤️

Love
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment