Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11th


‪#‎momanddadfail‬
‪#‎hadtobuyhaileyapresent‬
Nate Read a Facebook message today from the Minors. They needed a babysitter tonight so we sent Hailey to their house. Nate and I went to dinner and turned off our phones. Well, come to find out the Minors message was really sent on Saturday and we never read it. They didn't need a babysitter tonight. Haileys text messages say it all. Because we were gone She had to walk home. Let's just say she is a little ticked off.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh shoot! Poor girl.
Christine Nelson Kidd We are still laughing. She is still mad😂😂😂
Amie Crawford She could have checked on Mara for us. Poor thing was left home alone.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That's like 2 weeks early. Are you spoiling her and celebrating that whole time?
Christine Nelson Kidd He better spoil me😍
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Scott Hardey 2weekcelebration#
Happy birthday
Christine Nelson Kidd My parents wanted to take me out 😀
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This wasn't going to be my post today (maybe I'll double it up) but this was just too weird not to share. I'll be the first to admit that I am not an artsy person but I think this goes way beyond normal for what should be in hotel room decor. If I'm wrong, please don't be afraid to tell me.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford My favorite is the one with the legs/person, running around with what seems to be a giant pillow case on its head.
Christine Nelson Kidd I sure wish that I could understand art better.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Learning from the best.
Toprealtors2016#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment