Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August 24th



This calling is killing me 🚑
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Ouch. Who got you? I asked Kyle & he denied it, as usual.
Jimmy Crawford It was chad
Christie Skousen Hardey I think you two should hug it out.
Scott Hardey Brown hug. Even better, give him a kiss,with that open gash
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The kids are back in school so I decided I needed a little educating. Started Rosetta Stone: Spanish Edition today. Got 96% on my first lesson. That's a great start. Something tells me it won't stay that easy. Ella come, el hombre lee, las ninos bebe, in mujer nada. Here we go, round 2 is going down.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Wow! Good for you!! So why did you decide to start Spanish lessons?
Christie Skousen Hardey Because we keep going on vacation to Spanish speaking places & I've been feeling like I need to learn the language for a while now.
Scott Hardey Thats my girl! Love it!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
West jordan City politics.
Powertothepeople# NOT
Governmentcontrol#
Packedhouse#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I'm at Walmart, again. Found something that looked familiar 😜
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford 😂😂😂😂
Christine Nelson Kidd Stacy, Christine and Amie. We all parked next to each other!! What are the chances?!?!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Love our impromptu lunch dates!!
Sat by a couple who was having an affair. Yuck!!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I don't think I want to know how you discovered the down & dirty. Glad you got to have some you time though.
Scott Hardey Good for you guys. Bad for those guys
Amie Crawford We're you having a picnic on the side of your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment