Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26th


Newsies to celebrate our anniversary.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey We're at intermission & this show is incredible! I had no idea I would enjoy it this much!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Birthday Shenanigans for Dom. NoNameSaloon365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey And she's eating outside. That's one if her favorite things. Good job Kidd!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Well I put my phone in the center of the table with the girls phones so we can have some GT aka girl talk. Self invited LOL
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! How did that go? Who likes what boy?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Birthday fun in Park City!😍
Like
Comment
I got my birthday present today! Manual labor! Thank you Jimmy!!! 😍
Like
Comment
Anniversary Dinner at Ruth's Chris.
Celebrating20yrs#
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment