Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22nd


It's getting close to jack time
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford The things we do for selfies....in stores....out in public! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽƒ
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! That's humility right there!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd You deserve a gold medal
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My view all day today.
Hatebeingsick#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Felt like Ebola
Amie Crawford Oh no! Hope your feeling better!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Blowing up dem soccer balls! Soccer starts this week! Yahoo!!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey We play you on Sept 10th.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I think our family will really benefit from these. I think I'll buy 6.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I prefer the home made version. Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sort of a melancholy day. Sitting on the porch wondering how this summer went by so fast.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I just realized it's a school night and we need to get our stuff together ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey I hear you! But you're having a great hair flowing day. That d should count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment