Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31st


Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sometimes you should call us sooner. 😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford You got it cupcake 😝
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Finally found what I have been looking for.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford That hopefully is for something way more fun than what we did tonight 😂
LikeReply1May 31 at 10:25pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Good thing you found it
LikeReply1May 31 at 10:31pmEdited
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
One of these knees is not like the other & poor Ally got fried today. Wish I knew she would be outside ALL day today. Sunblock would have been a must.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford What did you do to your knee?
Christie Skousen Hardey That's a really good question. I wish I knew. It started hurting on Fri a little then it popped & really hurt. Trying to get the swelling under control but it's hard when I am helping with end of the year school stuff.
Amie Crawford That sucks, I'm sorry 😢
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Happy Tuesday Amigos!!!!
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment