Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9th

Reminiscing about the DR & wondering if we were changed by that trip at all.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford That is just so so wrong
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford Classic Nate let the fro grow
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd This is hilarious!!
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd I would like to Invite Foz to grow out the FRO! In fact let's make a wager. If all the teachers go to the temple once a week during the summer you grow a fro! Deal? Nk
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford I don't think you want to see that Kidd.
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford Delta has standards they won't let meπŸ˜‚
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd I know I see the duct tape on the wings! Ha. Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford I was thinking Kurt Cobain, Bob Ross, and somebody from the movie "Hairspray" πŸ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey
I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Christine Nelson Kidd Darby 'O Gill and the little people.
Christine Nelson Kidd
Jimmy Crawford
Christine Nelson Kidd
Po po at the dance studio. Had to fill out a police report. My stomach is in knots. 😒 ‪#‎bestcombovereverpic365‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christie Skousen Hardey
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford An altercation between a dance mom and one of the owners. I unfortunately had to witness most of it.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Did they hit or just yell?
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford It's a long story. The owner tried diffusing the situation and the dance mom didn't. Some of the girls saw it all too. Pretty sad frown emoticon
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Did Money Mike show up? Nk
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford No he's a crossing guard something in West Valley, silly.
Katniss Wookiedeen! Stafforbow365#
Forgot to take a selfie today!!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Amie Crawford πŸ˜‚ selfies stressing you out?
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Hand, foot and mouth? Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Scalp chaffing? Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd
Ooops. Forgot the selfie. This is all you get tonight
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford I think we're all suffering from #selfiebrainfreeze365
Christine Nelson Kidd
I was in a dry vehicle when the girls were still practicing
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford Took a nap in preparation for the auction that ended at 7:59.59
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd You have an auction addiction πŸ˜€time for an intervention??
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford Maybe a little one. I almost won a hitch for a buck
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford Someone please help a girl out! He's gone coo-coo for online auctions!!
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Keep strong brother! Let the bid wars start! Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment