Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23rd


Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Please tell me you bought that.
LikeReply1May 23 at 9:28pm
Amie Crawford Heck no! 😂
Flash mob in the produce department at Smiths tonight ‪#‎rockofages365‬‪#‎werenotgonnatakeit365‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Good! Nothing like dancing and singing around apples and oranges.
UnlikeReply1May 24 at 7:57am
Well that was a little odd I felt like I should have been out of town as well
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd We needed someone to clean the tables for us 🍗🍗🌮🌮
LikeReply1May 23 at 8:41pm
Christie Skousen Hardey 25% off family discount? Yes please.
LikeReply1May 23 at 9:29pm
Scott Hardey Polygamist date
LikeReply1May 23 at 9:30pm
Jimmy Crawford Hahaha
LikeReply1May 23 at 9:32pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Look at the TSA security Line. Two hour wait. Summer travel is going to be rough this year. Theywerentkiding365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Wow time for TSA pre check
LikeReply1May 23 at 8:14pm
Amie Crawford Do you have snacks? 😐
Amie Crawford But I see you have music. At least you have that.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
When your day goes from bad to worse, you drown yourself in tootsies rolls & go to El Pollo Loco for dinner (@6:15). If you want to add your company to my misery, please feel free to join us (no joke). ‪#‎moredeadgrandmas‬‪#‎IforgotIwasinchargeofsoaringeagle‬ ‪#‎thebossgotscrewedoveratwork‬‪#‎Ineedagoodlaughandmaybeachickflick‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Love you hunny. Sorry about your rough day. Don't stress over me, I will be fine. On to bigger and better things. #notlookingback#lookingforward
Amie Crawford Hang in there! We'll try and make it. I hear the food is crazy good there 😜
UnlikeReply1May 23 at 5:02pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
They built a dog cage and the dog was out there everyday....now we haven't seen the dog for three weeks! What is going on????🐕
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey She's at the Vet having puppies. Get ready for 8 little doggies as your neighbors
LikeReply1May 23 at 3:11pm
Christine Nelson Kidd House on Haunted Hill! Nk
LikeReply1May 23 at 3:14pm
Amie Crawford The gray clouds make the house look scary. *insert twilight zone music here*
LikeReply1May 23 at 5:01pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hmmm. Do I walk or do I go old school missionary style and ride a city rental bike the 4 blocks to get to my meeting?
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Go with the bike!!! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment