Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29th

Happy Sunday Amigo's! Hermanosbandidos365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Are you shopping on the Sabbath?
Christine Nelson Kidd Plan ahead to get ahead. Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey I thought we couldn't use selfies from different days. Pretty sure you made that rule up.
LikeReply1May 29 at 5:53pm
Christine Nelson Kidd This is from today. I have the ability to shape shift and travel parallel universes. Nk
Amie Crawford Mr. Peabody, is that you?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey Found your friend.
LikeReply2May 30 at 9:57am
Just chillin on the couch, planning for Manti, elevating & icing my knee.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd How is the knee doing? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey Pretty swollen & sore, but better after trying to stay off of it yesterday. Gonna try doing that again today.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
When I'm alone at home it's time to get my bidding on LOL
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Is that what you won in past auctions?
Amie Crawford I have no words.
Jimmy Crawford That's what I picked up today. Some of it is my mothers
Amie Crawford Even worse. Now this issue is running in the family. 😜
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Jimmy Crawford I think it is time to introduce Scott's Dad to this auction. 👍
Christine Nelson Kidd Did RM have all your swag? Nk
Jimmy Crawford Yep and I was able to look at some up coming items
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This is my dad. I learned a lot today being with him and his brother. Funny things one can learn while standing over a departed family members grave and the different perspective each individual living person has on "what actually happened " long ago. Even accidentally had a small family reunion seeing cousins that I haven't seen in almost 20 years while bumping into them at the cemetery. Good afternoon with my pops 😊
Love
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Glad you had a good time. When I was alone I won some more auction stuff😂
Amie Crawford 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Amie Crawford i can't leave you alone even for a minute 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd Great to finally put a name and a face together. Thanks for sharing. Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd Cute pic. Glad you were with your dad today.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Grilling for one 😢
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd You love a good Schnitzel don't you? Nk
LikeReply1May 29 at 6:05pm
Christie Skousen Hardey Where are the girls?
Jimmy Crawford Amie and the girls are with her pops going to grave sites in Provo
UnlikeReply1May 29 at 6:31pm
Amie Crawford That is kinda sad 😢
Scott Hardey I wish we would have known, we would have had you over for dinner
Jimmy Crawford Oh thanks.

being alone once in a while makes me really appreciate Amie and my girls that much more and makes me realize when the girls move out I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands. I need some more hobbies/ addictions LOL
LikeReply1May 29 at 8:37pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Those better be Nathan doggs boy! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I am excited for summer nights on the patio
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey You left family movie night to light the fire pit without us?!!
Scott Hardey It was too hot inside.
Christine Nelson Kidd So he started a fire outside! Ha ha couldn't resist! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment