Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24th


Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey YOU GOT IT!
Christie Skousen Hardey That's something.
Christine Nelson Kidd How many times have you eaten that?
LikeReply20 hrs
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Here is another kayak build selfie
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Haven't you built like 10 of those things already? I guess it's better than buying another motorcycle.
Amie Crawford Ha! No. He keeps changing his up. Hopefully it's all done after this change ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hey traffic control, anyone awake up there? HELLO! Do you see the plane within arms reach of us at 8,000 feet? HELLO! Traffic Control?
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Did you wave?
Christie Skousen Hardey That's a little close.
Jimmy Crawford Rubbings racing
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Got the Soaring Eagle medals sorted. "As was announced in the school news letter, the ceremony will be held Thurs night @ 6:30."
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford That school newsletter is quite informative.
UnlikeReply1May 24 at 6:29pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Nate the birds found the seeds. Now there are seeds all over the ground 😀😀
‪#‎youwereright‬
‪#‎stillfunwatchingthebirds‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford The voles and bunnies will pick it up yes?? ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Meet Ishmael. My taxi driver. He is a Muslim from Nigeria living in Austin, TX. He is the latest one to hear the missionary lessons on our drive to the airport. I got his address so I can send the missionaries to his home to teach him, his wife Kemi and their 4 year old son.
Thechurchistrue#

Oh yes I did take a selfie in the SRMS drop off lane this morning. How could I not! Look at the mud on this teachers car! How fun!!‪#‎muddinteachersarethebestteachers‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey We saw that yesterday & knew someone had a great time. Kyle thinks it might be his math teacher's car. Apparently he's into "extreme" sports.
Amie Crawford Abby must have this math teacher! ðŸ˜‚
I saw it yesterday too but it was not parked where I could get a quick pic. I took advantage of it being parked in a different spot today. Abby and Hailey were embarrassed probably...I told them it was all for the selfies! ðŸ˜‚
UnlikeReply2May 24 at 7:56am

No comments:

Post a Comment