Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 12th


‪#‎twinners‬
Abby looks way better than I do. Maybe I should stop shopping in the juniors department.
‪#‎almost40‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Twinning is winning 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My Bleeding Hearts are super happy right now! Oh, and Oakcrest's Spring Fling was really fun!
Like
Comment
Excited for the JBlaze Concert ha! Found this in Burley Idaho! Who new that Gangsta Rappers were in Potatoe country! Jblaze365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd This pic is not from today.
Scott Hardey Busted! Ineligible selfie alert. Sounds sirens.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
And.....we're ‪#‎topless‬. I've stocked the jeep up with plenty of sunscreen.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Where ya going?
Amie Crawford The family spring thing at Oakcrest
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
What do you do when your job is absolutely boring and sucking your life away? You go out and mow the lawn and kill some weeds!‪#‎ilovethesunagain‬ ‪#‎endorfins‬
Love
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Oh I was going to mow the lawn when I got home but now I can work on the motorcycle. LOL
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hmmmmmmm I will bid 5 dollars
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey No more bids.... I WIN!
LikeReply1May 12 at 12:28pm
Amie Crawford You need help. Anyone have a number to a therapist?
LikeReply1May 12 at 1:27pm
Jimmy Crawford The selfie group can go in on it together. Fun date night car LOL
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My favorite field trip!
Whitley is getting ready for trek!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That is a fun one!
LikeReply1May 12 at 2:06pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
It was a great day to give back. Each year Keller Williams sponsors a red day in which every office worldwide provides a day of service on the same day. We got to serve at the Christmas Box house. Very enlightening and very educational to see the work that they do for kids in abused homes. Very eye opening.
Icandomoretogiveback#
KWRedDayservice2016#

No comments:

Post a Comment