Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 25th

Drinking away my sorrows. see ya Lostwages365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey It's the week of lost wages. I feel you.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Thanks Kidds. I really loved hearing the history of the shovel. But Hailey was sad to see the shovel go away. I think she thought it was getting willed to her.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Not sure that giveaway was approved by the inspector
LikeReply1May 25 at 9:17pm
Christine Nelson Kidd That is a very special shovel. Came across the valley to the benches.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
All in a day's work... Talking with friends, watching tv, eating cinnamon rolls, ice-cream party, movie and kickball games. Probably should not have gotten paid today.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey How did Fixer Upper end?
Christine Nelson Kidd Didn't get to finish it. Maybe tomorrow during lunch😀
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd FYI...I subbed today😀
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
3rd grade ice cream party surplus! I really only brought home a jar of cherries though 🍦
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey How many extra cherries were there?
Amie Crawford Oh my goodness, 10 jars? They're good if unopened so they're keeping them for next year. I took 2 jars there today because I didn't know how many to bring....I just brought my extra jar home.
Christine Nelson Kidd That was a ton of toppings!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Was there enough ice cream?
Amie Crawford Oh yes. Plenty.
UnlikeReply1May 25 at 9:36pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Yogurt land after a fun trip to the Institute
Like
Comment
What do you do when one of the YM of the ward try's to make a B ball shot while standing through the sun roof? That's right close it and take a selfie 😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Laughter abounds at the Hardey house. I'll check Kyle for puncture wounds when he gets home.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Perks of being at the school all the time. They let you hear the lunch time gossip & eat the faculty food. Both were delicious!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Ate one of those while I watched my Netflix 😳😳
UnlikeReply1May 25 at 2:17pm

No comments:

Post a Comment