Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 19th


This place lived up to its name. Totally cra cra! Nate may never want to work again after this awful weather, doing parking lot duty.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd We were there eating during the storm. Felt bad for NDogg. They had him working in the rain and lightning. Nk
Amie Crawford That's terrible! They should've let them go in the building during the storm.
Christie Skousen Hardey Yeah, not too thrilled that he was out during the lightning.
Christie Skousen Hardey Nate just got home & said they pulled him inside when the storm got really bad, so that was goo news. He also said he had fun!
LikeReply1May 19 at 11:09pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Found this Umbrella on the side of the road. Tattered and torn. I feel bad for the owner! Badstormtonite365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Crawdad why did you like? Nk
Amie Crawford It's my umbrella, that's why I laughed. I gave it to Nate so he'd stay dry. Looks like it didn't work.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd It must have blown out of his hands. We found it in the Walmart parking lot. It's completely destroyed! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey That's so sad. My poor boy is going to hate work after tonight.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
What the flippity-flop is this? I'm far to busy this afternoon to have a broken flip-flop. At least I can laugh at it...what else is there to do? ‪#‎ortho‬ ‪#‎dance‬‪#‎soccer‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford I told her to grab some dental floss and I could repair it at the dentist office, she laughed and declined
Amie Crawford He was calling it my dental floss thong. I'll just leave it at that.
LikeReply1May 19 at 5:07pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey Ever appropriate, as usual Jim.
LikeReply1May 19 at 9:17pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
They announced the "three dudes karaoke" as the next act and the crowd cleared room.
Norespect#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Enjoying some Middle School band and Orchestra. Go Kyle and Hailey
Like
Comment
We got in the long line just to say hi to our favorite El Pollo Loco employee.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Looks like you got a picture of him before the storm came. He's probably soakin wet by now
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Breaking the law. If you look real close you can see my hair blowing in the wind. ðŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment