Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18th

This. At the church tonight. You'd think they'd share a parking stall.‪#‎bikeparkingonly‬ ‪#‎wildhogs365‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford I'm going to ride to church in my leather jacket and chaps
Christine Nelson Kidd Oh boy! Amie you are going to end up keeping it.
Amie Crawford Nope. Nada. Ain't gonna happen.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey You're going to have to reign that boy in Amie.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Painting my Kayak. Silversurfer365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey You missed a spot
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Just out Bishoping
Iknowthisplactooewell#
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Oh dear. That's heart breaking. You're a good man.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lost at tornado 😩
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Did you lose to Kyle?
LikeReply1May 18 at 9:08pm
Jimmy Crawford No Jex
LikeReply1May 18 at 9:10pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
These are my VERY favorite flower in my entire yard. I wish they bloomed all summer. I may need to move some to the front so everyone can enjoy them. ‪#‎looksbetterinperson‬ ‪#‎purpleiris‬
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment