Saturday, May 7, 2016

May 7th

Hate it when I forget my daily selfie

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Christine Nelson Kidd Where is your bed time teddy Ruxpin? NK

Puppy kisses 😬

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Careful. You can get pin worms! NK
 
Christine Nelson Kidd
Sushi Fever. Loveorientalfood365#


Comments
Scott Hardey
Scott Hardey I am offended by the word oriental.
Scott Hardey
Scott Hardey Waitress- "Would you like the asian salad..? Mr Kidd (in between meat sweats looks up and replies)... "Do you have oriental salad"? Classicfunnyrestaurantmoment#

All the stores we went to today were crazy


Comments
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford That's why we shopped yesterday. The crowds are crazy!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Christie Skousen Hardey We were down at Fashion Place for lunch & it was a zoo!

Whaaat! I was banking on Whit getting a full ride scholarship at today's game.


Christine Nelson Kidd I have found that yelling at the refs will help your team win cause they really like that! NK

Just finished Nate's Reflections Award Ceremony. Gotcha Scott.


Scott Hardey It's not a gotcha if I knew you were taking the picture.
Christie Skousen Hardey

No comments:

Post a Comment