Saturday, May 14, 2016

May 14th


First place!!!!! Good job girls. Totally unexpected season.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey When did they start winning? That's awesome! I bet they actually want to play a little bit now.
Jimmy Crawford They lost every game last fall and winter then all of the sudden they have tied two games and won the rest.
UnlikeReply1May 15 at 8:03am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
It's allergy season. I sneezed so hard I grew a stache. Itchteyes365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Even Christine can't tame him. LOL
LikeReply1May 14 at 8:41pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Painting Kyle's room
Out with the purple and gold
StillaLakerfan#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Always good to be in the Temple. Isn't it great when you grab your Temple recommend and you present it to the Clerk at the temple and happens to be the one that you missed placed from 2012 that magically appeared and that's the one you take with you. Always good when the bishop has to have the temple call the stake president to let him in the temple. Haha.
TailyrMacLeodsealing#
Like
Comment
Day date with Al. New summer shades?
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Looks like we're having a garden this year. Who wants to place a bet on the creature that destroys it, Mara or the voles?
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm betting it's a healthy combo of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment