Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1st


Sparks were flying in this double gotcha selfie.
Making 6 kayaks is a lot of work while trying to keep up with the rest of the group. Thanks Kidd and Jim for your help
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford At least he's covering his eyes...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hmmmmmmm not sure what to say
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That looks like a serious safety infraction to me.
Amie Crawford It's all about the selfie.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey You are not maritime approved
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey I'm looking for voles in the background
LikeReply1June 2 at 7:34am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Just standing by the water cooler. ‪#‎myofficespace‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did my husband behave himself?
Amie Crawford Not at all. 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey Why am I not surprised?
Jimmy Crawford I'm sad I missed it
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Helped hand out SRMS yearbooks today & found Kyle's dance picture. He likes the ladies.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment