365Selfie#
Sunday, May 15, 2016
May 15th
Jimmy Crawford
May 15 at 6:16pm
Watching despicable me 2 in Spanish. It is not helping with my current ability to speak Spanish.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Amie Crawford
You don't speak Spanish. At all. Nothing.
😂
Unlike
·
Reply
·
1
·
May 15 at 6:19pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Watch the three amigos. That's how I learned Spanish. NK
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 10:17pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
May 15 at 5:55pm
Here's a first. Drinking fountain selfie.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
I recently had Jordan Water run a bacterial and amoebae test on that very fountain. Sending you the results. Please call your doctor first thing in the morning. NK
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 10:14pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
May 15 at 9:32pm
Since we are sharing "our firsts"here is a selfie with baby maggots burrowing into my big toe nail! Maggothostel365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
No. I'm not going to look at this picture.
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
May 15 at 9:35pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
It's an annual pilgrimage to the motherland. Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 9:40pm
Amie Crawford
Just remove all your toe nails and get tattoos.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 10:08pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Hum. Not bad Crawdad! Who what where and how much? NK
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 10:13pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
May 15 at 8:00pm
Feeling like the fireside didn't quite hit the mark.
Sorryididntdeliver#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Jimmy Crawford
I'm sure someone needed to hear what was taught and you made a difference. Your talks and lessons always hit the mark especially with the youth.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:05pm
Amie Crawford
I'm sure it was great!
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:06pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
I liked it and Nate and I had a great discussion with Alison afterwards. Learned a lot about missionary preparation. It's sad more people didn't come.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 9:36pm
Scott Hardey
Thanks guys. After taking it in, I feel the message was right. Maybe I am just a bit disappointed that only about half of those that could have come showed up.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 10:02pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Twas a good message Mate! Head up. NK
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
May 15 at 10:07pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
May 15 at 9:42pm
County project needs to be completed this week!
#
sundayselfies
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
with
Jimmy Crawford
.
May 15 at 8:03pm
Stupid auctions.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Scott Hardey
Comments
Jimmy Crawford
Winner winner chicken dinner
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:05pm
Amie Crawford
I do like me some chicken.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:06pm
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
What did he win? I can't tell.
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:09pm
Jimmy Crawford
A grill for my off road trail for 7 bucks. I'm a big spender LOL
Unlike
·
Reply
·
1
·
May 15 at 8:13pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
You just got out bid Foz. Time to up the anti! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:27pm
Amie Crawford
Lol! He thought he won it today!!!
😂
😂
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:30pm
Amie Crawford
Auction anxiety!
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:30pm
Write a reply...
Jimmy Crawford
Ugh
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:31pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
I will teach you the in's and out's of proper auction strategy. Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:37pm
Jimmy Crawford
I had a timer out and placed my bid at the last second
Like
·
Reply
·
May 15 at 8:42pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Patience you must have my young Padawan. It will come. Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
May 15 at 9:19pm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment