Saturday, May 21, 2016

May 21st


It's a weekend of lasts. Last tumble review. Last musical theater review. Last dance review. Last comp soccer game. Maybe they'll change their minds? ‪#‎imgonnamissthis365‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd On to new adventures!
LikeReply1May 21 at 8:31pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Time to make a scrape book! NK
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Look who I saw tonite at the Crazy Chicken Place! Ndoggloco365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Old selfie alert! Sound the sirens!
Christine Nelson Kidd No way I was just there! Nk
Scott Hardey You may have just been there but Nate is in California buddy. Nate was not there. Nice try. Try again
Christine Nelson Kidd Take a selfie with Nate and prove he is in CA tonite. I can tell you he ain't there. NK
Scott Hardey Nice try buddy you need to prove you were with him not the other way around. The fact that we're in California at Christie's grandma's funeral and he played the piano at the funeral today in California pretty sure he wasn't working at El Pollo Loco today. Nice try
Tryagain#
Christine Nelson Kidd So far I am the only one producing evidence that he is here and that he is working. I need the other 365 Members to chime in and defend the post. Unless NDogg is cloned Comish must acquit. Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Jim was the paparazzi today. Seriously, he took a million pics!
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Click click...click click 😂
Amie Crawford 257 pictures!!! Oh my goodness!!!
LikeReply1May 21 at 10:02pm
Christine Nelson Kidd National Enquier called looking for a Foz and a camera. NK
Watching the play by play of the soccer game on the www Whitley and Savanna's world broadcast
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I want to see it!
Jimmy Crawford It makes you dizzy and a very different perspective of the game.
LikeReply1May 21 at 8:38pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Are you saying Whitney Hardey was at the game Foz munch? Comish will argue that she is in CA! NK
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm so confused. Can you translate what you mean?
Jimmy Crawford My bad fixed now
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! With their mi's?
Amie Crawford We had our camcorder at the soccer game yesterday and the littles took turns being the reporters. The videos are hilarious!
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh, Whitley. Sorry. Missed the L.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My winnings, Kidd it was in the garage ready to go haha
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I refuse to like this. Down with the online auction!
LikeReply1May 21 at 9:12pm
Christine Nelson Kidd What's with the chin strap? Beard protector? NK
Jimmy Crawford It is a map of the locations of Nate Kidds winnings
LikeReply1May 22 at 9:30am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
It's done. I'm emotionally exhausted & have a crying headache but my grandma's funeral was wonderful. Time for bed. Oh, and my dad told us this morning that his mom is now on hospice. Looks like round 2 is just around the corner.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd So glad it was a nice funeral and you were able to be there with your family. I am so sorry about your dads mom. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
LikeReply1May 21 at 11:02pm
Amie Crawford I'm so sorry. Hugs 💕💕
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Yup, authentic Puerto Rican food. Yummy
Everytimewevisit#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Beans and rice??
Can they beat the Naturas beans and rice??
LikeReply1May 21 at 8:32pm
Scott Hardey Carne Asada with grilled onions and rice and beans. Better than Natura!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd Best Mexican Food! You're at the wrong restaurant. NK
LikeReply1May 21 at 10:50pmEdited

No comments:

Post a Comment