Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16th


Why does Chase keep trying to get me into a 30year loan
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Because they're dumb. 😛
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Abs finally gets her bottom arch on Thursday. I'm expecting her to be in some pain then too. Augh....braces 😁
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I'm going to have to sell some of the boys jeep parts to pay for these bad boys. On a side note, I took this selfie in front of complete strangers in the dance studio. ‪#‎selfieconfidence‬ ‪#‎yearenddanceandtumblereviews‬‪#‎justbrokethebank‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford I have 2 axles in the garage that I can sell haha
Amie Crawford 🙄 I was thinking about other parts thank you
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey That's a lot of tickets!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Gomez, Woody and I got our hands dirty tonight. Garden365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Let's plan a day to get the wiring done and get that ditch filled in
Scott Hardey I mean, not a day, like an hour or two
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Family (of employees) night at El Pollo Loco. It was Loco busy. I felt like I needed a darker tan to fit in
Loco#
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment